The Abyss Table is a stunning coffee table that mimics the depths of the ocean with stacked layers of wood and glass. Made by London-based furniture design company Duffy London, the limited-edition piece comes with the hefty price tag of £5,800 (nearly $10,000).
- Audrey Hepburn (via thebubblysinger)
Ethereal Digital Paintings Capture The Look Of Loneliness
Loneliness never looked so depressingly good.
Variations of glittered deformations form the basis for a grotesquely beautiful motif in the works of Japanese artist 非(xhxix). Digitally sketching, drawing, and painting everything using Photoshop alone, 非 visualizes loneliness in his subjects and decorates them with scars, layers of geometric abstractions and floral imagery. As most of his subjects are young men, the artist explains that “boys are more suitable to express loneliness as women are emotional and powerful.”
Concocting images of isolated pain and an ethereal sadness into haunting depictions of young western men, 非 reveals a mystified insight into the depths of the Japanese psyche.
Over 75 items in my etsy shop! Everything is reasonably priced, and handmade with love. I am a Pittsburgh based jewelry designer who specializes in groovy and festival jewelry. :)
1. Aries: Separation/detachment.
2. Taurus: Change.
3. Gemini: Being alone.
4. Cancer: Feeling unloved.
5. Leo: Being ignored.
6. Virgo: Disorder.
7. Libra: Anything extremely unbalanced/making a wrong decision that’ll destroy their life.
8. Scorpio: Failure and inadequacy.
9. Sagittarius: Being controlled.
10. Capricorn: Being misunderstood and not being good enough.
11. Aquarius: Being locked in.
12. Pisces: Upsetting others and rejection.